More about myself[<--Selfie, Nickel & Nickel Winery]
Spending the last decade of my career photographing life’s most joyous celebrations was such an honor. But as my career in healthcare has become more demanding and I watch my family grow older, I have found a greater importance to be more present in the moment and enjoy as much time in this life, as I possibly can.
Though you'll see less portraiture content, moving forward I will continue to document my adventures in travel and share my appreciation for the natural world through nature essays.
If you really must know more...
- I am a business transformation manager in the healthcare industry.
- A bucket list experience of mine is to visit and photograph every U.S. National Park.
- The Kennedy Space Center is my equivalent to Disney World.
- I love animals and have kept freshwater aquariums since childhood.
- I love traveling and writing all about my experiences.
- I have visited the following aquariums: St. Louis Aquarium, Shedd Aquarium (IL), the Georgia Aquarium, the Tennessee Aquarium, Newport Aquarium (KY), Aquarium of the Pacific (CA), and the Wonders of Wildlife Aquarium (MO).
- I am a member of the Missouri Botanical Garden and the St. Louis Audubon Society.
- I am a total documentary junkie. Especially if it involves science and nature.
- One of the best parts of my day is my early morning, predawn run.
- Currently reading: The Space Shuttle: A Mission-by-Mission Celebration of NASA's Extraordinary Spaceflight Program, and Elevate.